Friday, May 30, 2008

6 months


Ben and I have been married 6 months today. Time has flown by, and we are still happy. We are going to celebrate with some Now we have a baby on the way. My how things change. Last year at this time I was getting used to Provo life and not even thinking about marriage. Well here I am a year later. It has been a hard 6 months adjusting to married life, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love Ben so much and even though he is a little subborn at times, I still love him with all my heart. I am so stressed out today because of money... of course. I hate having no money and trying to save for college and tuition next year. It is so hard. I am the only one working and I am pregnant trying to stay on top of things. It keeps me tired all the time. My husband has school so I guess he can't work. I wish that I could just go home and get ready for the baby. That would be my dream, but do dreams come true. I don't know anymore. My mom is coming up here on Sunday night and staying until Wednesday. I am going to have so much fun with her. We are going to set up the Nursery, and probably do a little shopping. I also have another doctor's appointment that I have to go to on Monday so I hope my mom can go with me. I love my mom and I hope that I can be a mom to my children like she was to me.

No comments: