My baby is already a handful. He likes to put his head in the worst places possible. Then it hurts and takes me to my feet. That little stinker. I told my mom that if he has the stubborness of my husband and my father, then he is going to be a a little trouble maker.
This pregnancy has been so hard on me. I am ao tired all the time and I can't seem to get enough sleep. I work more than 40 hours a week and my job is so stressful. I am doing the job of like 10 people. Then I have to go home and clean up, do laundry, and other things. I am completely exhausted. I am surprised that I have made it this far without completely falling apart. I get scared at times that the baby will not make it if I lift too much or I get too hot. So I dont like to go outside a lot because I start to swell and the nurse told me that is not a good sign. I guess as long as I make th right decisions and as the nurse says...listen to your instincts. If you dont feel good about something dont do it. It will be better when I am done with work and I can rest for the last little bit of pregnancy. That will be nice. Someone told me today that I didnt even look pregnant. I have a little belly, but not in my face or anywhere else. So that makes me happy!
I want to start swimming the last few months of my pregancy so that I can get the pregnancy weight off pretty fast. I heard that swimming is a great way. I can't wait to hold my little boy in my arms and know that I helped create this little child. Last night I had a really bad migraine to the point that I couldn't function. So Ben gave me a blessing and it was so special. There were some special things said and I am so glad that I have a priesthood holder in my home. I am also so blessed to be having a boy so that he can hold the priesthood, and my husband can teach him all about it. That will be a neat experience. I am so glad to be a member of the LDS church. It just makes sense. It will be hard living in Denver without noticing all these LDS people everywhere, but I will find them. The church is everywhere.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's right Steph- the church is EVERYWHERE and no matter where you go, you can find people that are just like you! WE love our branch. It was hard moving away at first, but once you get comfy and get to know people, it will be sad when you're not by them. I miss a lot of people from our branch this summer. P.s.- you will tell me the baby name, won't you? :)
Post a Comment