Well next Friday after the ultrasound is complete, Ben and I are going to go to Denver. We are going to see what is there and where we can live. On Saturday we are going to go to the Denver Zoo, and go see some other sites. It will be so much fun! It will cost a lot for three days, but it is really the only leave Utah vacation that we will have. I am going to be $30 richer from the bet that Ben and I have about the sex of the baby so I am going to spend it somewhere fun!
I was just sitting at work in my chair and felt the baby move on the outside and not just the inside for the first time. It was so cool! I am so excited for Ben to actually feel the baby and realize that there is a baby inside of me. We get to go on our way to Denver and stop somewhere to buy something pink or blue. None of this yellow and green stuff. I am 19 weeks pregnant today so that is almost halfway. I just got scared to be a mother for the first time just the other day. I felt like I wasn't going to be good mother and that I wouldn't know how to raise my children. I will be ok though! I will do the best that I can!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you will be a great mom! and good luck on the Denver trip and finding out what the baby is! I bet you are SO EXCITED! :)
Post a Comment