This weekend was so much fun! It was good to get some down time and have fun with the little sisters...better yet my husband. It was so nice to spend some quality time of sleeping on an air mattress and going to bed at like 1 every night. I love my husband so much. He is such a sweet man. He bore his testimony in my home ward yesterday and I was so proud of him. He is such a hard worker and I do take him for granted. I was really sad when he left for school this morning. I wanted to stay with him all day and just relax. It was a busy weekend for sure. We did some of the traditonal stuff in our family like go to the fireworks in Richfield, and have a bbq, and go to grandma's and grandpa's for some time on the back lawn. That is the summer stuff I remember from growing up. I miss those days, but I love the life that I live now. I am getting more excited to move to Denver. It will be hard, but I will have Ben and our little baby. We will have a lot of new and exciting experiences.
I need to put some pictures of the baby belly up. It is getting pretty big and it is getting so much harder to do anything with. Sleeping and just walking aroung. I lost a receipt out of the car and the wind was blowing it. I tired to get it, and my mom just laughed at how I waddled. It was not funny. I just let the darn paper blow away because I couldn't get it fast enough. The other day Ben and I decided to look for a name that we liked better than Ryan. So we looked on the internet and Ben typed in the meaning of brave. It came up with the name Braeden. We looked at each other an knew that was what we wanted to name our little son. His name will be Braeden Todd Busey. We love that name and it is one that we both like. We are getting so ready to have this baby. It is only 3 months away and I now have a rib that is poking into my lung on the right side. That hurts like nothing I have ever felt before and I cant breathe ever. It is not fun! I love being pregnant when I am not sick though. It is so fun. I am going to miss the baby kicking though. That is the best part.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's too funny about your waddling! I can barely catch receipts in the wind being not pregnant! Cute name choice- and congrats again. I hope there will eventually be a time when we can see each other- you in Denver and me in Chadron (6 hours apart) gosh. . I don't think I have seen you since you got married! SAD :(
Ha ha ha! I think your waddling is funny, too. Like a duck by the duck pond, except you don't just quack you talk too. :) Your blog was wonderful and it makes me happy that you feel happy!
Post a Comment