Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thinking About the Past!

Today I was thinking about a few fall seasons ago when I thought about how much I have grown since then. Devri and I were roommates and still single. Now we are both married and I am almost having a baby. Time flies...where does it go. Well I am going to put some pictures of Snow College days on here for everyone to see.


Oh wow! Halloween night!

Devri and I at the Snow Bowl Game!

Yeah for 80's night! We went to Walmart like this!

Last days of school in May 2007.

Well today has been interesting. Long and very tiring. Ben and I still haven't been getting a lot of sleep. I told Ben that it is preparing us for what is to come. We are going to have a lot of these nights ahead. It will be so worth it though. I am almost done with the baby room and I am so happy about that. The baby can come now and I will feel much better.

2 comments:

Adam and Dev said...

I love the pictures- it makes me feel old though! ha ha- we are cute though and have grown up so much since then...I love you Steph. Do you think after Ben's done with school you'll be closer to home? aka Utah?

Ben said...

Ha ha! Loved the pictures.....time does fly. Actually, I feel like an old man with a bad back and creaky knees. :) Where are the days when I could jump off of a roof or get creamed boxing without being sore for eight days? Oh, Devri, (I'm whispering), just between you and me....I'm not much of a Utah fan....too much desert for me, I like my greens ya know......this is probably a discussion that will simmer in the pot for the next four years until we actually have the opportunity to make a decision....