Friday, November 7, 2008

Last Few Days

The past few days have been a really crazy time. The other day there was a family tragedy that I won't really talk about so that had been really hard on all of the Busey family and friends. Yesterday my dad was in the ER for a knee problem that he will have to have surgery on, my in-laws surprisingly came into town, I have not been feeling very good, and I am sick of being pregnant. Today we went to a funeral for a family member and trying to be a million places at once is so hard. So it will be so good when Braeden finally comes and things can slow down a little bit...hopefully.

Oh and the other night I was leaving the hospital all by myself and something so scary happened. I was walking out of the hospital and I heard a man screaming and cussing. I thought maybe at first that it was a joke. I slowly and quietly walked to the car and locked myself in. I saw a man dragging a woman and then he started to hit her. She hit him or something to help free herself and then she took of running and crying and screaming for her life. A few seconds later the man took off after her. A few minutes after that, I saw the man running back toward the hospital and get into the passenger side of a truck. It was so scary wand I called the cops. I had to wait all by myself in dark parking lot and 12:00 at night. Needless to say that it was a frightening experience. I hope that nothing happened to the girl because the cops said that they didn't find anything. Who knows.

If anyone knows the Denver, Co area at all Ben and I need to start looking for an apartment. So if anyone had any information at all...that would be great! I hope you al are enjoying November so far. It had been interesting and it is only the 7th :)

1 comment:

Adam and Dev said...

Hey friend! So you never told me Kjerst had a blog!!! Shame on you...lol just kidding. But how fun that we can all keep in touch this way, huh? Anyways, good luck with everything coming up...I love you lots! :)