Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Little Two Month Old





Braeden is two months old today. We had to go get his two month old shots. There were three and he was so sad. I felt so bad. So all day he had been really sad and hasn't eaten or slept. I just want him to go to sleep so he will feel better. We are giving him Tylenol and I think it is helping a little bit. Later this evening I layed him on his tummy and he rolled over. I couldn't believe it. I was so happy. Then he started to cry again because he rolled over on his sore leg. He just wanted me to hold him all day. It is really day when they cry and cry and there is nothing that you can do.

Well guys...that is the finale of my catch up blogs...I think. I may think of something else later :) Love you all and hope you are having a great new year!

3 comments:

Eric and Hanna said...

Sorry it was rough. I have to give Rylyn tylenol before and that helps. I wish someone would have told me before her 2 month appointment. He is getting big!

Adam and Dev said...

so cute- glad the move is over for you (sorry about your incident!) Your baby is so cute and getting so big- I love his smile! :)

Unknown said...

Aw, Steph, I miss you so much! I finally have gotten on the computer and checked your blog! i read through all of your move and your cute apartment posts. Lil Braeden is looking adorable, his face is so grown up. I hope you guys are doing awesome! I did get the picture and I love it, it's up on my wall right now! We really really miss you a lot. I'm so glad for your blog so i can whats going on with y'all, I'll try to be better about updating mine! love you!