Friday, February 6, 2009

70 Degrees and The Stroller

Yesterday it was 70 degrees here so we decided to go for a walk. Braeden got to be a big boy in his stroller without the car seat in it. He loved it and just looked around the whole time. He is getting to be such an alert baby and he is very dramatic. I will up a video of him talking. Oh and don't look at the BRIGHT ORANGE SOCKS that don't match the outfit...Ben did that :)




4 comments:

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

He is so cute!! Oh and I love Mary Kay so far! If you want any info about it let me know! It keeps me busy and makes pretty good money!! Hope all is well! Talk to ya soon!

Jill Revell said...

That is so weird to see him sitting up in the stroller. I'm sure it is propped up but still, he is growing so fast!

Isn't it so nice when you can be outside with them. Allie LOVES the outdoors.

Adam and Dev said...

Hey Steph! Adam and I are doing well...school and work, as always! Looks like you guys had fun- Braeden is a cutie!

Alecia said...

cuteness! I can't believe how big he's getting! And I thought february temperatures like that only happened here in St. George! Isn't Denver supposed to be cold? No but that's awesome that it's so warm!!! I love going on walks! how fun.