Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Baby is 4 Months Old

On Sunday Braeden was 4 months old. Where does the time go? He is so much fun now. He laughs and smiles all the time. He plays with toys, and he eats big boys rice cereal and sweet potatoes. He likes to spend time with his dad in the living room and they like to go on adventures together. On Saturday Ben was going on a hunt for buried treasure in our house. Ben had his pant legs rolled up past his ankles, and he had a paintball helmet on while Braeden was strapped to the front of Ben in his carrier thing. Braeden had NO pants on. It was hilarious. I was trying to cook, but the BOYS had to have all the lights off. To help, Ben got out his bike light and put it on the disco setting. Later I had a headache from a half hour of that flashing light. It was really cute and Braed enjoyed every moment of it.

Braed is trying to sit up and he has almost rolled from his back to his belly. He is such a strong little man. I am so glad that he is in my family and that he is developing really well. I have so much fun with him every day and I wouldn't want to be anything else, but a mother.



1 comment:

Alecia said...

wow, what a cute kid! I love that last picture and his serious little face. Ben is such a good daddy. you have the cutest little family.