Saturday, March 21, 2009
My Little Mess
Braeden loves sweet potatoes. He also loves to make a HUGE mess. The pictures will tell all, and what happened after he was done eating. Yep...you guessed it. Mom had a mess to clean up and it was bath time. He is so much fun to feed. He likes to spit out the food and then put his hands in it and rub his face.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They don't grow out of this stage for a while. What a cute little boy!
Those are quite possibly the cutest pictures I have ever seen! What an ADORABLE LITTLE BOY! You are so lucky!
Wow. It looks like someone else must have done that to him! Cute pictures!
Ya, it may be messy for you to clean up, but isn't it fun to watching them learn and have fun! He is such a handsome little boy!
Ha ha...what a cute little guy! Looks like he is a handful! By the way, should I be insulted that you think I look "old and married" now? Just kidding, just kidding! Joke :)
I miss you lots and hope all is going well for you!
Post a Comment