I rarely see my husband now because his clinicals are starting soon and his school is occupying most of his time. It is not fun. I have not been able to clean my house like I would like to because it had been crazy. I also got a new calling and that takes some time too. I am the new Ward Music Director. I lead sacrament meeting music every week, I choose all the musical numbers and I have to find the people to do the musical numbers. It is crazy. Then I have to email three people each week to make sure that the music fits the theme of the sacrament meeting. Whew...breath!!!
Here are some pictures of Braeden watching TV and on his cute little belly and going for a walk, and other things.
3 comments:
wow, you are a busy girl!!! is that how you say your last name? Busey? Anyway..How is the scentsy coming along? If you lived closer, I'd have you throw a party for me! that would be fun! Hang in there, hopefully things will get easier for you soon! thanks for all the sweet comments, you're so NICE!
Holy cow, you are so busy! I'm glad you still find time to post pics of your adorable little boy!
cute pics...you are so dang cute! I can't believe you are married and you have a little person!! love you!
Post a Comment