Sunday, April 5, 2009

Can I Move to Arkansas?

I was in the bathroom today doing my hair and I saw Braeden walking in...with Ben's help of course. He was wearing the cutest clothes and chewing on leather. Braeden was saying...through Ben, "Mommy, csn we move to Arkansas?" I laughed so hard. He looked so cute. If any of you know my husband he changes his dreams every day. Today he wanted to move to Arkansas, and with the help of Braeden tried to convince me to move. It would have worked, but I knew that Ben would change his mind another day. It was a nice try though.


Yesterday Braeden was moving around all over the place. We can in and found him under the couch a few times, and just all over the place. He is getting pretty mobile. Then we came in the living room to find that he was chewing on the internet cord. Well that is a no no, so no more leaving him unattended.



No comments: