Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter Sunday
It wasn't the best Sunday ever. I got a bad cold and had to stay home. I was really sad because there was going to be a good sacrament meeting at church. Ben did take Braeden to Young Men's with him so that I could have a little nap. That was really nice. Then Braeden played with his eggs and we all had a nap. It was a very uneventful Sunday, but we did remember the meaning of Easter and we are all so grateful that we can have the gift of eternal life. Braed looked really cute in his Spring outfit. Once Easter is here and gone it feels more like Spring. Let's get some warm weather.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
how fun that your family came and visited!! CUTE Pictures. The zoo and boulder mountain look awesome! Happy easter!
Happy Easter! :)
Hi! This is Charmian. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your comments on my blog. I'm glad you enjoy the music. I don't think I have seen you for a long time. Are you planning on being at the reunion? It would be fun to see you again. I agree that being a stay at home mom is the best. Having sent out one missionary and preparing the next one to leave soon, I truly appreciate having been able to stay home and enjoy them as people for the last 19 years. That enough of that. Thanks again for the comments. I love them.
Braeden is looking so old, that is crazy. Time flies way too fast!
SO I just played catchup on your blog. How awesome to have your family come visit! I love seeing the pictures of all of your sisters. You guys are all so beautiful!
Post a Comment