Monday, June 22, 2009

Ink Explosion

The other day I was refilling our ink for the printer and it exploded all over the tan carpet. I didn't know what to do. I ran around the house like a mad woman trying to figure out what to do and what would get it out. I poured alcohol on it and then put cold soapy water on it as well. I got some of it up, but not all of it. The only thought I had was that Ben was going to kill me! I worked and scrubbed for about 3 hours straight. As soon as Ben came home I said Ben I have to go get something. Please watch Braeden I will be back. I got some ink on my hand and he saw that so I had to tell him. I went to get a SHAM WOW to soak up the water and we used a Sun brand of Oxy Clean. Ben and I scrubbed again. Here are the pictures of the before and afters. There is still a little bit of gray, but not near what it was.



2 comments:

Robinsons said...

That actually looks good. What a heart attack. I hate it when I get ink in the washer and dryer. I use acetone like for your fingernails and it usually gets it out.

La Esposa said...

YOU GUYS DID SO GREAT!! I COULDN'T EVEN TELL!!