Thursday, June 18, 2009

My BIG Boy!

Braeden didn't have a nap at all yesterday to he was really tired and clumsy by the end of the night. He fought sleep, but at 9:30 he went to sleep and didn't wake up until 7am. I am so proud of him. He is so big now and he will just keep growing.

4 comments:

Chloe and Tyler said...

Are you kidding me. Kellen is still taking 3 naps a day and I seriously would die without at least one.

Alecia said...

Oh my gosh! Is that good? Sorry but I would pull my hair out! When Jax skips his nap , I lose it! Even if he does sleep throughout the night. He'll probably go back to taking naps. Don't give up just yet. I pretty much force Jax to take naps. It's that or my sanity!!

Brian and Amelia said...

yay!!!

Ben said...

Thank goodness for Baby Einstein videos....hahaha, watching Braeden laugh and carry on during those videos is like watching my personal little TV show