Monday, June 1, 2009
My Dinner
Well it looks like we cannot put anything on the floor anymore. I sat my food down for one second and then I turned around...I turned back around and saw Braeden booking it on his hands and knees toward my food. It was like slow motion seeing his hand raise into the air and slam down into my potatoes and hamburger gravy. It was so funny! We had to take pictures!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is just adorable! how cute...you can't even get mad lol.
yummy!! we use to eat that when I was younger..I forgot about it..now I will have to make it for dinner...yum..and I see that you and I have another thing in common..Diet Dr. Pepper...ok..I LOVE LOVE LOVE it..is that bad?€?€ hehehe!!!! love you lots! and your little man is so cute..i want to eat him!
Post a Comment