On Saturday we got up really early and made it for breakfast. Brent, Susie, Bryan, Whitney, Houston and Megan made it up there. Those are my aunt and uncle and cousins. It was fun to see them. After breakfast we sat around and talked some more and got ready for a program about my great grandpa and grandma Torgersen. Two people created so much. There were about 300 people there on Saturday and that was not all of the family members. After the program we had a raffle and my dad gave some of his art away. We had some sloppy joes for lunch and then it was time to clean up. It was already time to say goodbye. I loved seeing everyone and talking to them. I have seen them and their families on blogs, and facebook, but to catch up and talk in person was great. I love you all and I hope we can see each other soon! It was such a beautiful place to be and enjoy each others company.
Friday, July 31, 2009
2009 Torgersen Family Reunion
On Friday my family went up to Koosharem Mountain to our family reunion. It was so fun to see all of the family. These were a lot of people that I have not seen for a long time. Friday we just sat and talked with people, got ready for the raffle, ate sanwiches for lunch, and mutten for dinner. It was so good. It started to rain, but it was also kinda hot. So everyone cleaned up the things that would get ruined if they got wet and scattered to their tents and their cars. After a little while people started to come back out and talk again. A little while later we went home before it got dark. On the way home that night, the roads were really really muddy and it was so slippery. We had to be really careful that he didn;t go off the road because there were canyons the whole way.
On Saturday we got up really early and made it for breakfast. Brent, Susie, Bryan, Whitney, Houston and Megan made it up there. Those are my aunt and uncle and cousins. It was fun to see them. After breakfast we sat around and talked some more and got ready for a program about my great grandpa and grandma Torgersen. Two people created so much. There were about 300 people there on Saturday and that was not all of the family members. After the program we had a raffle and my dad gave some of his art away. We had some sloppy joes for lunch and then it was time to clean up. It was already time to say goodbye. I loved seeing everyone and talking to them. I have seen them and their families on blogs, and facebook, but to catch up and talk in person was great. I love you all and I hope we can see each other soon! It was such a beautiful place to be and enjoy each others company.













On Saturday we got up really early and made it for breakfast. Brent, Susie, Bryan, Whitney, Houston and Megan made it up there. Those are my aunt and uncle and cousins. It was fun to see them. After breakfast we sat around and talked some more and got ready for a program about my great grandpa and grandma Torgersen. Two people created so much. There were about 300 people there on Saturday and that was not all of the family members. After the program we had a raffle and my dad gave some of his art away. We had some sloppy joes for lunch and then it was time to clean up. It was already time to say goodbye. I loved seeing everyone and talking to them. I have seen them and their families on blogs, and facebook, but to catch up and talk in person was great. I love you all and I hope we can see each other soon! It was such a beautiful place to be and enjoy each others company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How was camping with a baby?
Wow, I've got to be related to you somehow. I'm positive, just not sure exactly how.
Post a Comment