Friday, July 31, 2009

Flight to Utah

Well Ben, Braeden and I got up so early on last Saturday morning to take me to the airport to fly to Utah. We went pretty early, but when we got there the lines were so long. When we finally got through the luggage check in, we had 20 minutes to get to my flight. Well Denver's airport is HUGE. There is an under ground tunnel to get to the different gates, and the security lanes are long. When we finally finished rushing through security we had 7 minutes to get through the train to the gate before my flight LEFT. Well we ran everywhere as Ben and I were carrying Braeden, a car seat and my diaper bag. It was crazy. I ran up to the gate as they were calling my name. I kissed Ben goodbye and waved to him, and ran to get on the plane. Like 1 minute after I got on the plane we were leaving. I was so scared. Whew!!

No comments: