Friday, August 7, 2009
I am Going to go Back to School
Yep that's right! I am going back to school. Am I completely crazy doing this when we have no idea where we will be and with a little boy? I think so. I only have 17 credits left and I want to have that feeling of graduating from college. I hopefully will be all the way done next year and have my Associates. It will be good to get done. I have the Science classes left though and anatomy and I am going to be sick just talking about them. Oh man. This is a bad idea. Anyways...it should be fine. We are hopefully going to be in Glenwood before Christmas and hopefully we will get a grant and I will just travel to Ephraim three days a week. It will be insane, but I can do it. It will be awfully weird going back there with all the old memories and all of the places I used to go with friends and when I was single and living with roommates. I will only be going to class though so I guess it will be okay. I love Ephraim and I am happy that I get to go back. And that Ben gets to see my old stomping grounds. It will be fantastic. Not all I need is to get accepted and get some grant money and here we go. CRAZINESS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think it is a great idea!! Especially since you will have all of that time with Ben gone in basic training, etc. Now is the perfect time!! Good luck with everything.
I'm definitely excited for you! Look into doing some classes on the Richfield campus at night. That could save you time and money that you wouldn't have to drive to Ephraim so often.
Good luck finishing school! Anatomy really is a bear...But amist all the suffering, I actually ended up liking the class (to a point) because it simply is fascinating and a real testimony builder.
Post a Comment