A few weeks ago before church we went to a park to take some pictures. Well we tried and tried. In the first picture you will see the result on Ben's face. Braeden pooped right through his church shorts. So we had to go home to change him and these pictures are all we got.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Family Pictures Attempt
A few weeks ago before church we went to a park to take some pictures. Well we tried and tried. In the first picture you will see the result on Ben's face. Braeden pooped right through his church shorts. So we had to go home to change him and these pictures are all we got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CUTE. I like what you're all wearing. What a cute family. I wish you lived closer, I'd take some pics for ya! We're gonna try to attempt some family pics also, using my lovely tripod! It's gonna be tough!
Post a Comment