Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bad Habits

I think I have a bad mommy habit. I let Braeden watch shows every morning. That is the only way that I get a shower, to go to the bathroom, and make the bed. I hope someday he learns something from these shows. In the meantime I am going to work on not feeling so guilty.

3 comments:

Matt and Crysany Bean said...

I have to tell you, I love when you do updates! I blog stalk you so often! ha thank you for all the adorable pictures of your little boy and family! I hope you guys continue to do well!!

edith said...

i blog stalk you as well. and i am constantly checking b/c sometimes i have nothing better to do. :) you should not feel guilty and if there is a mom who says you should then they don't have a life. you need some alone time as well. if you need to take a shower, let him watch tv, it's ok. I don't know if they actually learn something from those shows, they are supposed to. my kids never really did but as long as they are good shows, i let them watch it. maybe my kids watch too much tv, i know that is bad so i keep trying to work on it. but it's not like you leave him infront of the tv all day (like some parents). Don't feel guilty at all. you are a great mom!

Veronica said...

Don't feel bad. Most of us do that. You have to do what you have to do, and actually I really like some of the shows that are on for kids now. There is too much to feel guilty about as a mom. You are a good mom.