Last week I realized that if I didn't get my schedule organized that I would go absolutely insane and crazy. So I organized to where I could study for one class a day all week. Then I would have one day to study for tests and then I would have the weekend to catch up on everything else. It has been working more, but I am sure going to be glad when this semester is over. Things are just too busy. Ben is taking the NCLEX this coming Tuesday and he is super stressed about it. I would be too, but he is going to be fine. He is so smart and he has the nurse thinking frame of mind. Anyways...pray that he passes with flying colors and they we can get him sworn into the military. It will be nice when that day comes, so we know things will be a little more secure. Right now Ben is working as a CNA in a local nursing home on the night shift two nights a week. I guess this is getting me ready for when he is gone to Air Force training. It is hard not having him here at night. And even when he is here the next day...he is sleeping. So I am getting used to be alone with Braeden boy. He is sure enjoying being around his aunts and grandparents. He loves to play with them everyday. I am so grateful for them and that I can call them anytime to come and get my little man. That sure helps me out a lot.
Braeden has been sick twice in the last week. It has not been fun. He is not coughing and throwing up. I hate when the little ones are sick. I feel so helpless. We have the humidifier going full blast so maybe that will help. Now I am off to take a Biology test. My posts are so boring lately because of the extreme "buseyness." Hopefully things slow down, but I have been saying that for years. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the crazy weather.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment