Monday, October 18, 2010

Farmstead Corn Maize

Last Friday Ben, Braeden and I went to Boise to the Farmstead Corn Maize. Maize is spelled that way because it is in Spanish. We had an absolute blast. There were animals, pig races, a straw palace, a HUGE corn maze, and my personal favorite was the cow ride. It was a ride made out of BIG water buckets I guess they are called. They were painted like cows and pulled by a tractor. I went two times and Ben went once with Braeden. It was a blast and Braeden just ate it up. He kept saying, "more, more more." The corn maze was so much fun. It gave Ben and I some time outside, and time to talk. I cannot explain how much fun we had. After the fun corn maze, we went to Chuck-a-rama. Oh boy, that was delicious. I probably ate too much, but I knew that going in. Oh well...we all needed to get out and have a fun family activity.






































2 comments:

Adam and Dev said...

Looks like you had a fun time! Hope you are doing well and enjoying fall :)

AmyGale said...

Glad you guys got to go have some fun! Looks like it was a blast! When you were talking about the cow rides I thought you said that you (as in just you) went on them twice and that the guys went on them once! Haha! Cute pictures! Have a good day!