A few nights ago Ben and I had a spouse sleepover. I planned this really fun night. I gave him an invitation that told the time, place, and who was invited. Before the sleepover Ben took me to see the sunset above Mountain Home. There is something good about this place....the sunsets. They are gorgeous. That night I moved the mattress into the living room and got a movie and some snacks and popcorn. We also had rootbeer floats and chicken from walmart for dinner. We had a great night just thinking of ourselves and it was really inexpensive. It was nice to just be alone and try a new date. I love my husband and I am grateful for all he does. We don't get to spend enough time together, but when we do it is awesome!
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute idea! I love it!
Post a Comment