Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Home (More to Come)

Ben, Braeden, and I moved into our new home December 7th.  It was so exhausting to move again.  This move was a really REALLY hard one.  We didn't know we were moving for sure until the day we closed on the house because of our loan processor guy.  Oh...and he was fired the day before we were supposed to close.  Luckily, a really great new loan processor got all of the things we needed done in a few hours.  It was a miracle.  We love our new home.  It is bigger than anything we have ever lived in and it is so comfortable.  We have a great backyard (needs some work on the grass part of it), but we are going to make a deck and get a swing set for Braeden and Ben is going to make a bench.  I am so excited to be able to have a backyard to go out and sit under the stars in the spring and summer and just be able to be safe and have a safe place for Braeden to play and run his little self tired everyday.  I cannot wait.

Our house has a little work to do with the decorating and I would love to paint to add some color, but those things take time and money, so it is going to have to wait a while.  BUT little by little we will get there and it is just nice to have a place we can call our own.








2 comments:

The Carrs said...

Steph, the house looks so cute and spacious! I love it! And don't worry, it takes time to do all the decorating. We didn't have enough stuff to fill it up, but you will slowly accumulate it! Have fun!

jax said...

Wow! Look at all that space! Looks like you guys will love that place! I love how you have decorated and arranged the place!