Braeden is such a cute boy. He is learning so much everyday...and some of the things he should not say or do.
-when Braeden cannot find me he walks or runs through the house saying, "mommy, where are you?"
-he loves to play with his trains
-he says "bub up" (shut up) sometimes to his toys. I don't know where he picked that up...I don't say it
-he can count to 10
-he know his colors "yellow" and "geam" aka green
-tonight he tucked his sippie cup of water and his little cinnamon sugar bear with separate blankets into bed with him.
-Braeden hates getting his teeth brushed...it is like we are trying to beat him or something every time we try to brush
-he throws temper tantrums when we time him out. He hits his door and says "dang it"
-he loves to fly a toy helicopter with his daddy and he kisses it goodbye when it has to charge
-he loves nursery at church
-he loves to eat chicken nuggets and all things junk food (cookies, fudge, and pizza)
-he loves to chase around the house
-Braeden loves to have me sit with him as he goes to sleep at night. I don't mind because it is 5 minutes I am going to miss someday and then he doesn't have to cry himself to sleep.
-he is my best little buddy ever and we do everything together
-yesterday he threw a vanilla wafer in the bathtub while I was in it. Does anyone know what happens when those things get wet? Yuck!
-he loves to be tickled
-Thomas the train and Cars pajamas can fix anything
-he tells me when he is poopy (as if I don't know already, but thanks for the help buddy)
-he blows kisses to his daddy when he leaves for work
-when he is really sick or has shots he loves to get his blankie and cuddle with me while we watch HIS shows
-he helps me clean up his toys...sometimes
-when he gets in trouble or counted (123 magic) he says "sorry"
-he makes the funniest faces at Ben and I...we laugh so hard
-he has the cutest little laugh
-Braed loves to workout with me
I know there are many more things, but I won't take time right now to mention them. I will add to this as I think of more. I am so grateful to have Braeden in my life. He is my sweet little boy and I wouldn't have any other life than I do. I love being a stay at home mom...although sometimes it is really hard, but I would not want to do anything else. Thank you B for being a sweet little guy.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute! Little boys are just so sweet aren't they? I love that he blows kisses too...that is so CUTE! We need to get together! When are you going to be heading to Utah so we can play? :)
Post a Comment