Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Mischievous Boy

Lately Braeden has loved to take his clothes and diaper off and run around the house. He also loves to color on everything.  The other day I was cleaning up a little bit and I went to check on Braed in his room and he had colored on his walls and in his closet.  I took time to teach him that we color in coloring books.  I thought that it worked until I was done mopping the kitchen floor and I went in the living room to find B had colored all over the TV, the entertainment center and couch with a green crayon.  I guess he didn't understand the whole coloring book concept :)  It was funny and surprisingly I wans't upset.  I just got our my magic eraser and went to town.












2 comments:

AmyGale said...

Lol! That's why I keep our coloring supplies up in a cupboard. Haha! Don't you love magic erasers?

jax said...

Dang. Good for you for not getting upset! What is this magic eraser business? It seems like something that would be good to invest in...