Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pregnancy Symptom Help

Since I have hit my second trimester, my face (especially my chin and cheeks) have just broken out.  Not like zits, but just red bumps.  They are annoying and look terrible.  Is there anything that you have used during pregnancy or are using now that will help.  I wash my face every morning and night and I am careful as to what I use.  If there is anything that any of you have used that helps, please let me know.  I need something.  I know these bumps are because of hormone changes, but it still doesn't help anything :/  Thanks!!!

1 comment:

katina said...

I get this really awful rash by my mouth and my last two pregnancies I didn't do anything about it...but complain. This pregnancy I asked the doctor if there was anything they could do to help and they prescribed a cortisone cream that takes away the dryness (it peeled something awful) and a little bit of the redness. My advice is to not just deal with it (after I got the medicine I thought, "Why didn't I do this earlier!"), but ask your doctor. Do some research online, or ask your husband and see if you can figure out what it is, but definitely ask your doctor too!! I'm sure s/he has seen it before on other pregnant women. Good luck!!