Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ABC's and 123's

Sunday morning as I was making muffins with my little man, he started singing his ABC's.  Well he has mastered them and can pretty much count to 30.  He is such a smartie...and a smartie pants. The first time Ben heard Braeden say the whole ABC's by himself, he was amazed and said it was just too cute.  He says sorry to everything, when we are getting ready for prayers he will say, Mommy (or Daddy)...prayers!!"  It is adorable.  He knows the words "icky" "disgusting" "gross" and every single Thomas train there is.  He cannot wait until his baby brother comes.  He walks into his room and says goodnight baby to the crib and he always gives my belly kisses. Braeden is getting so excited to play outside all the time (if the wind would stop blowing). We are excited to get the pool out and just be outside and enjoy the sunshine and summer weather.

We have some fun things coming up this month.  Ben and Braeden are going on a Father/Son scout campout just before Father's Day and Ben cannot wait.  I am a little hesitant to let Braeden go because he seems so little, but Ben will win on this one I am sure, so they can go and have some fun and I will just relax or do whatever I want. Maybe go to Boise and baby shop or something.  It will be good for Ben and Braeden to bond anyways.  That is what fathers and sons do I guess.

My family is coming at the end of June.  They will stay for about a week and we are going to have a blast.  We are going to do some 4th of July stuff, the kiddos can sleep in our backyard in tents or in sleeping bags, we are going to make smores and dutch oven dinners on our new deck, and go lots of fun places like Silver City, ID and just have a great time.  I am so excited to have my family come see our house and how we live out here.  It will be awesome! After they leave in July, I will only have 10 weeks left until this baby comes. Ahh...can't wait to hold my sweet new little boy. Hope all is well with all of you and that you are enjoying the finally warmer weather.  I know we are.

No comments: