Thursday, June 2, 2011

Father's Day EARLY

I gave Ben an early Father's Day only because I got him a fishfinder and he wanted to use it for longer than he would be able to if he got it at the end of June. SO...I planned Father's Day early.  I made pulled pork sandwiches, and fruit salad, french fries, snickerdoodles and pork and beans.  It was such a fun day.  Ben slept the most of the morning because he worked the night before.  When he woke up I wasn't quite ready, but he had to shower and that gave me enough time.

Braeden and I wrote Ben letters (which made him cry) and I have him a few different gifts.  I got him a fishfinder so when we go on our fishing trips we can catch something and in less time. YAY!  Second, I got him a Willow Tree statue.

Ben and I have started a collection of these and with Ben's second son on the way...I figured it would be only fitting.  I love this and think that it is just beautiful. 

Third, I got Ben a Jon Schmidt CD. Ben loves his music and so I got him "Walk in the Woods." It is a beautiful CD, and I think Ben was glad to get it. 

It was a fun and great day to celebrate Ben and him being a wonderful husband and father.   Happy Early Father's Day Ben and Happy Father's Day in a few weeks to all the other fathers in my life.  I love and appreciate you all!!

Here are a few pictures from that day...and the delicious food!












No comments: