Today Ben, Braeden and I went to Boise to go shopping. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was in a great mood the whole time...and Braeden even missed his nap. I got a lot of baby shopping done and for very little money. I love deal shopping and bringing everything home to see my "loot." It was such a fun day and we had a great time. I love baby shopping and it is even better when I find things that we need for GREAT deals. I want to get the baby shopping done now, because it is going to be a long hot summer and I am not going to want to go shopping after driving an hour and then get Braeden in and out of the car and then drive home an hour. No way. My hips are starting to kill me now and I have a hard time walking at all without wanting to collapse. I can do the rest of my shopping online and have it delivered right to my door and I can stay inside in the AC. Actually...it is really cold here in Mountain Home right now. I mean today was 50 degrees and rainy. So...maybe I won't need the AC yet. If anything we need the heat on :)
I have a few other projects that I am going to work on as well. I am going to make some cute burp cloths and recover our glider rocker. It has a beautiful frame on it, but the upholstery is terrible. I am going to recover it in a beautiful navy fabric and it is going to be awesome. I cannot wait to get started. I will post a before and after picture of it. And I will post some pictures of my awesome burp cloths too.
This pregnancy I think is worse than with Braeden in terms of wanting the baby here now. It is really hard to chase around a kiddo already and feel okay. I am so ready for this baby, but I don't want him here yet. He needs to grow and get strong.
Oh and we have a name picked out finally, BUT I am not going to share until closer to when the baby is here. We just feel that is the best thing for us this time. We want to keep a little secret in our family!! No offense, but you will know soon enough. :)
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Show us your loot! What did you get?? I love baby shopping too! So much fun! I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment