Yesterday afternoon, my husband and my sweet little boy left me for a day and a half to go to a father and sons campout. I was a nervous wreck without them. My house was so quiet and I kept waiting for my little boy to run around the corner or bang on his door in the morning when he wakes up. It was a very different thing for me, but it was good to get some projects done and to sit down and relax a little bit. Heaven knows my sciatic nerve needs the rest...or I cannot walk. I slept in this morning until 9 and then got up, at my breakfast, missed my boys, and convinced my mom to let my sister Kellie come and stay for two weeks with us. I am so exited. It will be nice to have a little help, and have someone to play with Braeden.
Braeden has his oral surgery this week, so it will be awesome to have Kellie help us. It is also her birthday Tuesday, so we are going to give her a big party and take her shopping. It will be very fun.
I will be so happy when by boys are back home and I can give them both loves and hugs and hear all of their stories (and give them baths). I am so thankful to have a family and I am so glad that I don't have to spend a lot of time away from them. I am so glad that I don't have to be alone.
I will write about all of the experiences the boys had when they return later.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Stephanie! You mentioned your sciatic nerve, so I thought I would just mention mine. Haha! This last pregnancy mine was so bad that I couldn't move! Finally I went to see a physical therapist in our ward and he did some manipulations that completely fixed the problem! It was great! So anyway, if you are having a bad problem with yours, you might want to look into something like that. If you want the name of the one I saw let me know, he is up in Meridian though. Good luck! That is super painful stuff!
Post a Comment