Thursday, August 11, 2011

3.5 Weeks

So I am 36 weeks pregnant now, and it feels like life is dragging on.  I know it is not...but to me it just feels like it.  With little to no sleep I am just tired. Last night I slept for 4 hours with tossing and turning and then the severe cramping came and I couldn't sleep.  Finally when I got comfortable and 5am, my sweet little Braeden decided he wanted to sleep with me.  Well I tried it out for a while and finally I got sick of my little tosser and turner.  He is a terrible sleeper, but he sleeps all night most nights, so I guess I shouldn't be that concerned.  So at 5:30 I took my boy back to his bed...WHAT...a half hour later he was awake for the day and wanting to play. Good grief!  I sent him out to my sister for her to play with him.  I am priming her for waking up early for school.  Braeden kept coming in for a half hour and wanting to play with me and cuddle with me, but I just needed to sleep.  4 hours was not enough.  So I got Braeden some breakfast, some milk, changed his diaper and told my sister that I need to sleep for a while more.  Finally at 7:30 I feel asleep and got a good hour and a half.  I turned the fan up as high as it would go, and shut the door so I couldn't hear the wild kids.  At 9 am I figured I had better get up and see what was going on with Braeden. After I saw that he was fine, I got in the bath and Braed decided to sit by the side of the tub and watch the baby move.  Every time the baby moved he would say, "Oh my, did you see that?"  What a sweetie!

It is getting so painful to walk and move and sleep and breathe.  With Braeden I didn't have any of this pain.  He just liked to kick my ribs...with this baby, I am in so much pain.  My hips and pelvis and lungs and feet.  I am not swollen, just sore.  I know this will end, but I can't just be happy with the pain...and I could take Tylenol, but we all know that it like eating smarties.  :)

I would love to have this baby on the 2nd, which is my cousin Jacob's birthday.  He passed away in 2009 and I think it would be special to have the baby this day...or the 3rd because I could watch another BYU football game while I am in labor.  I would so love that!  If not my doctor would like to induce me the 6th.  Either way...a few days less of pain, would be great!!

Tomorrow is another doc appointment and I hope they check me and tell me that I am dilating some or something.  An early, healthy baby would be a dream!  I can cream right!  I am just going stir crazy in my house...there is only so much crafting a person can do...GASP...did I just say that?  I must be going crazy!

1 comment:

Chloe and Tyler said...

Oh I remember those days well. As soon as you have the baby though, you'll probably be getting less sleep and wishing he was back inside you...at least I did:)