Saturday, March 24, 2012
One of those Special Moments
I saw what was in this picture and it just brought a warm feeling to my heart and tears to my eyes. Ben had just gotten home from work and put his shoes by the door and Braeden must have gone and got his shoes and put by his dads. I wanted to remember this moment forever and be able to look at this picture and remember what I felt at that time. It may seem like a small thing, but I am really scared of my kids growing up. I hate the idea. As much as I am stressed out at times now, I don't want my kids to get big and leave and not be little and dependent on my anymore. It makes me sick to think about. I hope you all take time to document the little moments like this because I know my memory is terrible and pictures will help us remember these special moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment