Saturday, April 6, 2013

Emerson's first haircut!

Both of my boys got a haircut today and it makes Emerson look so grown up. I was kinda sad when I saw him after. He looks like a toddler, but I still call him my baby! He is my sweetie baby and he is my little Emerson Huggamonster! He is so much fun and I just can't get enough of him. Unfortunately, he loves his daddy. He will mostly only cuddle with daddy when dad is home. It makes me sad, but I get cuddles in the morning so I guess we are even.

Braeden is just so smart. He loves to talk and learn. He is learning to read and he can sound out shorter words. He goes to preschool this fall and I don't like that either. When did my family become this old. My little Braedo-potato is just getting so big. He loves to break dance on the floor.

Both boys like to watch Team Umizoomi, Bubble Guppies, and the new show Peter Rabbit. It is so cute (I like to watch it too). I am enjoying every second with my boys and watching them learn. I am so grateful to be a mother to two precious earthly children and one angel baby. I love being a mom. Right at this moment I cannot complain about anything with motherhood. When I put Braeden to bed, that may change :)  


1 comment:

Adam and Dev said...

You are such a cute mom, Steph. We need to live closer so we can have playdates :)

And yes, it's sad/cute when they get haircuts and it makes them look like big boys.