Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Moving To Denver*

Yesterday Ben called me and told me that he was accepted to Regis University in Denver Colorado. So we will be moving probably after Christmas. It will be hard especially for me because it will be the middle of winter and in colorado with a new baby. It will be alright though because we will really be starting our lives with a real family and a real ward. Also it will be ok because I will have a little child to be with all the time. And there is a girl that I know who grew up where I did and she lives an hour outside of Denver so we will be good friends. I am going to miss my family a lot though. I have not been that far away from my family. Ben and I are going to have to totally rely on each other. No family. It will be a growing experience and I guess it is where we are supposed to be. I find out in about 9 days what the baby is. I am so dang excited. I think that the last few months will be by much faster when I feel better and actually know what the baby is. I am going to have to put up some pictures of the growing belly. It feels like it is getting bigger each day. I am going to be gone the last week in August from Platinum Protection. It is very dad, but at the same time I will have been here for a year and almost a half. It is time to get ready for the baby and relax a little. It will be sad to leave people that I have been really good friends with up here, and pretty much the only people that I know. All day yesterday the baby was moving. It was so crazy. I dont think it had a nap all day. That is not a good sign. Maybe it sleeps through the night though. We'll just have to see. Ben is go excited to move and get on with the rest of his life. He worried so much about everything, and I wish that he would enjoy life a little more instead of worry so much. Summer is finally here and I am loving it.

1 comment:

Eric and Hanna said...

I am excited for you. It will be a learning experience for sure. We definitely need to get together soon.