Friday, June 6, 2008

Slow Fridays...

I think that Fridays are the slowest day of the week. It is awful and the day drags on. But then the day get over and it is Saturday. Yeah for Saturdays. I want to have a barbecue on Saturday. That would be so much fun! Tonight is the night of the Platinum Night Out. We are eating at the Hilton Hotel in Salt Lake City, and then go-carting at the FastKarts Speedway in. That part will be fun for Ben. I won't be able to get on one. The food is what I want. I hope that I am not sick though so I can eat the food.

2 comments:

Adam and Dev said...

Sounds fun steph- let me know asap when you know what you are having ok! It will be so exciting when you find out huh! Um. . .I think we need to see some preggers steph pics soon ok :) love you!

Andrea said...

how was it? sounds like another lame excuse to pamper the SRs. jk miss you!