Tonight Ben is planning a fun date for us. We havent really gone out and done anything for a while. Ben is always studying and I am always tired. So we don't really do anything and really dont see each other a lot. I told Ben we needed to do something and he got his thinker going. Then he took it into his hands.
Last night was really fun. I went with Ben to the BYU library and we sat there and surfed the internet. Ben did homework for a while, while I read up of labor and delivery. I am not excited for that part of the baby process, but it will be ok. I am definately going to use those pain killers. That is why our Heavenly Father made them is to keep women sain...or somewhat sain during that whole process. It will all be so worth it though. My delivery of baby clothes that I ordered online should be here soon. I am so excited because I got so much stuff for so little money. There is this website called babymallonline.com. They have really cheap stuff and lots of clearance. I had fun shopping on there.
After I eat at work I wait a few minutes and the baby goes crazy. It is so cool to feel him really going in there. Once in a while I can feel a little foot or a buttcheek. I love it. I love to rub my belly and talk to him. He really does respond. We dont know for sure when our baby is due so we are saying that it is due October 18. That is three months away today. I hope it is sooner than that, but that will do. Three months is plenty of time to get prepared and ready for this baby...I hope! This next month is going to be so fun and go so fast. One of my best friends from high school is getting married in August and I am done working in August. Then our huge yearly family reunion is the end of August to the first of September. I love these reunions. We have so much fun and we get to eat a lot. I will have like a few weeks left at this reunion so I hope that I dont go into labor down there. That would not be too good. I will be huge and ready to get this baby out, not that I am not ready now!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Steph! I blog stocked you via Hannah's site. I hope all is well with you! I see you are moving to Denver... right when we are moving to Utah! Bummer! Hope all is well! Talk to you soon! Nicky
Post a Comment