Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy 24th of July

Yesterday was a fun day. Ben and I got up early and went to Spanish Fork to see the parade and all the things that were going on there. It was such a fun parade. It was very long so we went and got a snow cone and went home. We had a nap and then went to a surprise party. It was an eventful day and I was really tired when I got home.

Last Saturday morning Ben brought home a stroller and a baby carrier. It is so cute. It has little frogs on it and I love it. That really made me AND Ben ready for the baby. We are almsot done getting things and preparing. I am so excited. My belly keeps on growing and growing and it is so hard to sleep at night. I can't sleep on my back or stomach so I sleep on my sides and the weight of the baby hurts. So I have a body pillow that I sleep with and that helps a little bit. After Ben got the stroller he was pushing around the house and he said that he was ready for the baby to get here already. It was so cute! He is so cute! I said not until the first of September at least. Then I will be ready!

Tonight Ben and I are going camping with two other couples in our ward. It should be pretty fun! Then tomorrow my family is coming up to go school shopping. That will be fun.

Ben has been working really hard on school and he is so overwhelmed. He is taking 12 credits for summer which equals out to 24 credits. That is so much! He still makes time for me and time to change my brakes. The bills are out of control right now. I hate that we can never seen to get caught up no matter how much we save. Someday our turn will come to have a little money to spend on something that we want. That will be nice. Thanks to Ben who works so hard! I love him so much!

No comments: