Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Graduation Gifts

Last night I went shopping for Ben's graduation gift because he is graduating on the 14th. So I went to The Distribution Center and got him some scriptures and the hymns on CD. I was so excited to give it to him! I went and got a cute bag and went home to make it so cute. I wrote him a little letter. I put it all in the bag and sat it on the counter. It was so cute! Then I waited for Ben to come home. I was hiding behind the counter and when he came home I started taking some pictures of him. I told him to read the card, and then he could open it. So he read it and when he looked in the bag he was so surprised. It was so fun to see him so happy. He took out his scriptures and he was so happy. He started reading them immediately and we had a little lesson with the scriptures. This morning we listened to the hymns while we got ready and it was just a fun night. I will put some pictures up. I just got a new camera and so I forgot to bring the cord to work. Ben's face is so cute in the pictures though. I am so proud of Ben for the hard work that he has put into his schooling here at BYU. I love him so much and I am glad that I can give him a gift that he likes.





1 comment:

Adam and Dev said...

hey Steph- so long story short, we are actually back in Utah (for good) because football is just taking too much time in Adam's life (time away from me, school, church, etc.) So we decided to be done and just focus on school now, so we are in the process of moving to logan! Just wanted you to know :)