Ben and I have been talking about getting a new SUV type car for a little while. We wanted something that would help us make it to Denver a little better and something that was a little older and cheaper. Our budget was $5800.00 because that is what we could get if we sold both of our cars. So Ben looked...I think...all day yesterday and about 4pm he told me that he had found one he really liked that was in Salt Lake. So I got off work and we headed up to SLC. We got to the house and the owners were these really sweet people who had two children, and on their third. So Ben and I test drove the car and we really liked it a lot. It was a Toyota Rav4 the looked brand new. It had brand new belts and the tires were only a few years old. It is a manual, and I was scared of it at first, but it was really fun! They wanted 6000.00 for it but we talked them down. It will save us a lot in the end when we move to Denver. It will be a good little mommy car. So hopefully we can sell our cars now and it will all work out.
After we bought the car, Ben and I went to my aunt and uncle's house to get some baby clothes that they had for us. We didn't plan on staying long, but ended up staying for close to an hour. We talked and laughed and I saw the uncle Moroni that I used to know before he got married and before we both grew up. My cousin Jacob was sleeping, but I did get to go in and see him for a second. He is so cute. He was born 16 weeks early so he is 11 months old and he is really tiny. He had come a long way. I am glad that our baby is past that point of almost no return. My aunt and uncle gave us a bunch of cute clothes. It was wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment