On Saturday night I realized and started to get worried that the baby hadn't moved all day. I tried to do some things that are supposed to make the babies move. I drank orange juice and had some chocolate and ate some dinner, but that didn't do anything. I went and got in the hot bath and that didn't help either. So I finally asked Ben to give me a blessing. He gave me one and it helped me calm down so much. I was a wreck. I knew that everything would be alright. After the blessing I wanted to go for a drive. It was about 11:30 and we went up Provo Canyon. It felt so nice and I was really relieved to get out of the house. Finally the baby moved at about 11:45. It was such a relief. Ben and I got out of the car and went to some park benches. We prayed and gave thanks for that little miracle in our lives that night and that we had enough faith to pray and believe things would be okay. Since then Braeden hasn't stopped moving. I am so grateful...even though my ribs are hurting and I didn't sleep last night because he was moving. It is okay though because I know my baby is okay. I think that Ben was really relieved also to have the baby kick. Last night Ben and I layed there and watched the baby move. Our little ninja was back. Ben and I are so blessed. We may struggle so much, but we know what our blessings are. Heavenly Father is looking out for our family.
Saturday afternoon on of my friends from high shool came over and we played some games with her boyfriend and we had fun and caught up on a lot. It was very relaxing and good to see her. On Sunday we were so busy. We had a ward break the fast and then an ice cream party after that. It was busy and tiring, but oh so fun! I dont have a lot of days left at work and I am so excited about that. That will mean that the reunion will come and then conference and a BABY! We are so ready for this baby!
All weekend Ben was reading the fourth book in the Twilight series. It is so funny that he won't let me read it before him. Rude :) I love him so much and his quirky things that he does make him so wonderful.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have a hypothetical question. Is it lusting if I lust after you, since we're married? Because if it is, I am a lustful person. I love you.
That is cool that he is reading the fourth book!! I love the books but i still have to convince Tim to let me read it, I think he gets jealous of Edward haha!
Post a Comment