Maybe I don't have a baby inside of me. It is a moving tumor that has a heartbeat and the hiccups everyday. That is why my cervix isn't dilating. It is not supposed to. I can keep telling myself this, but I know it is not true.
I went to the doctor today and he checked me. So what is the news from that check...nothing good! He told me that I was only at a 2...which was totally different from what the nurse said at the hospital a few days earlier. She said I was at a 3 almost 4. Crazy lady...and she has been working there for 15 years...doesn't sound like it. My cervix is so thin, but I am still not progressing on the dilating scale.
So what is the next step? More waiting and my doctor leaves out of town on Thursday. He told me that he feels that the baby is really close to coming and he was surprised that it didn't come last week when we went to the hospital. My doctor said that he doesn't like his babies to go a week over their due date. So that means next Friday right? I sure hope so dang it. He comes back into town Friday the 14th. So at the most I will go until the 14th...right? Guess what...I have no idea. This baby sure has a mind of his own. I hope that is not a sign of things to come. I am going to have this baby while he is gone...that is just fact, unless I have him before Thursday. I just want to have this baby. I do not care who delivers it. That really doesn't matter to me. As long as I don't have to wait any longer and a little bit of my sanity is still in tact...everything will be fine.
I am just going to start telling everyone that I had the baby in the doctor's office in 10 minutes and he weighed 12 pounds. Well right now I am going to go rearrange the babies room and not sit down unless I absolutely need to. I am going to make this baby come out...in my dreams! Last night I was really scared in the middle of the night that I have to push this baby out. It never hit me until last night. It will be okay because while I push him out...I am going to remember the last 7 weeks and maybe what will help me be frustrated enough to help get him out faster.
Isn't life and all the surprises in it wonderful? If this isn't enduring to the end...I don't know what is. :)
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey! i am so sorry. i feel for you. i hope the baby comes soon. i will keep praying for him to. babies do have a mind of their own, look at mine."it" doesn't want me to know what "it" is going to be. i can already feel "it" move inside of me.
Post a Comment