Ben is being such a great dad. He wants Braeden to be 10 years old already so that they can go fishing together, but I want Braeden to stay a baby for as long as he can. We have been peed on quite a few times...what a powerful stream. I myself have been pooped on. It was a complete surprise. Lately the baby has wanted to pee on his daddy...I say go for it as long as it is not me. Braeden is getting more of a personality now. He lifts his head and looks at me, smiles when I talk to him, and ha laughs in his sleep. It is so cute. That makes it all worth the pain. He is gaining weight really well. His little cheeks are getting round and plump. Oh how I love being a mother. It is the best.
Ben and I found an apartment in Denver. It is a little townhouse with two bedrooms and one and half bathrooms. It should be pretty nice. The move is getting closer and closer, but so is Christmas. That is what I am looking forward to. Being with Ben and Braeden and my family. It will be such a fun Christmas.
I also like to experiment with cooking and I am going to try to make this candy cane fudge. I will try it and let you all know how it is. I saw it on TV and it looked too good to not make. I hate the holiday for all of the good food that there is. Yeah...try to loose baby weight with all those treats...doesn't happen.
I love my little family and they are what keep me going when things get rough. I love my husband and son. Ben works so hard for our family and he is so dedicated to making the best lives for us. It is still hard to believe that with Ben at age 23 and me at age 20 we can start a little family and actually have grown up lives...crazy.
2 comments:
Isn't is sad how fast they grow. You just want them to stay a baby forever. But at the same time, I love when Allie learns something new. Oh the joy of motherhood :)
Oh Steph! I really love reading your blog, its so nice to see whats going on with you guys! Braeden is absolutely adorable. Sorry about the powerful urinating! it made me laugh!
Post a Comment