Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Baby is One Month Old





I cannot believe that my baby is one month old. Time has really flown and it makes me so sad. He is getting to be a chunk and he is not a little little baby anymore. This is why people have more babies. They miss the little newborn stage. It is fun though having him be a little bigger and that he is getting more of a personality. He smiles and he talks to me. He has this drama cry that he does when he is sitting in his swing that says...oh I am so neglected and picked on, come and hold me. It is so cute. He looks at things more and he has a cry that is deafening. How can a big sound come out of a little boy like that? It is fun that he is getting more alert, but that also means that he wants to be alert for hours at a time in the middle of the night. Say three hours at a time making noises and NOT sleeping. It is cute though.

3 comments:

Chloe and Tyler said...

Oh he is adorable!! He looks just like his Dad. We're doing great here in Texas. I'm excited to go back to Utah though for the holidays. My family hasn't seen the baby yet, so it should be way fun. How are you guys doin? Where are you living now?

Alecia said...

wow! One month! That is crazy. Wait til they get to be one year! It's even crazier. We just have to appreciate all their cute little stages, because they come and go so fast! He is a cutie. He looks like both of you. I love when their personalities start to show. It's more fun that way, instead of sleeping, crying and pooping all the time.

Matt and Crysany Bean said...

Stephanie, he is the cutest little boys ever!! I am so happy for you guys!! I bet he is the biggest joy ever! He is so adorable!!!