Monday, March 30, 2009

Another...New Calling and the Roller

Yesterday we were sitting in the chapel at church before it started and the 2nd counselor in the bishopric called me to his office. He told me that I would be in the enrichment committee now. That is two callings. Are they trying to kill me? I think so! It will be okay though. Enrichment has never been my thing so I guess it was truly inspired. :) Saturday was a fun day. Ben got to be with us for a while and we watched a few shows on TV. I love when Ben gets to spend time with us.

Yesterday Braeden was playing on the floor and he rolled from his back to his belly. We were so surprised and we cheered him on as he finally tucked that little arm under. It was so fun. He is a wild little thing, and it all over the place. He is making progress in his sitting up as well. We love to watch him grow and change. It is sad yes, but so exciting that he is making Busey family memories and all those milestones. We were deciding what to make for dinner after I fed Braeden and I came in the living room to find B wearing his toys. And a few hours before when we were changing our church clothes...B was being very quiet. I decided that we needed to check on him, and he found him quiet and content eating a piece of paper. He didn't have enough time to eat any, but wow...we have got to watch him really close now.





3 comments:

Alecia said...

wow. what a cutie that little guy is! he is looking like he is getting the cutest little personality! wow, and two callings! you are supermom! you go girl!

Peay Family said...

Hey, you get to be on enrichment committee with me. It is totally fun, and not at all overwhelming (even with another calling). I guess I'll see you at the next meeting.

Alisha said...

wow brayden is getting big. They grow so fast. Sounds like you are going to be really busy with your church callings. you will do great!