Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sky Photos

I was holding Braeden yesterday and I had this ideas to hold him up and for Ben to take some pictures. I think that they turned out really cute. Hope you like them!



6 comments:

Matt and Crysany Bean said...

I LOVE THESE!! THEY ARE SO ADORABLE! He is getting so big! Is he starting to crawl at all yet? I hope things continue to go well!! :)

Whit said...

Aw steph, he looks adorable! I'm sad you guys are coming this weekend because my mom is coming to visit thurs-sun and this is the first time in 4 years shes visited me! So, I'll prolly be with her the whole time, but if things change, I will so call you!

Veronica and Ryan said...

What a happy little man!

Brian and Amelia said...

What fun pictures! He's so cute!

Jill Revell said...

Those pictures turned out great! Your little man is getting so big!

Adam and Dev said...

it was so good to see you and Austin! It's been WAY too long...I forget how much I love you and miss you 'til I see you! Braeden is so cute (too bad he didn't think the same of me!)

p.s...scentsy is so cute! I am already addicted and don't even have any of it! I may be saving up some tips for awhile to get it...hopefully :)