It may seem like this plant is dying, but there are...TWO TOMATOES growing in this plant that I got for Mother's Day. Bytheway...if you didn't see in my Mother's Day post...I HATE tomatoes. It has still been fun seeing this tomato plant grow. We kinda gave up hope on it because it looks dead, but guess what? It is not!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
I Spy With My Little Eye
What can you SPY on this plant?

It may seem like this plant is dying, but there are...TWO TOMATOES growing in this plant that I got for Mother's Day. Bytheway...if you didn't see in my Mother's Day post...I HATE tomatoes. It has still been fun seeing this tomato plant grow. We kinda gave up hope on it because it looks dead, but guess what? It is not!
It may seem like this plant is dying, but there are...TWO TOMATOES growing in this plant that I got for Mother's Day. Bytheway...if you didn't see in my Mother's Day post...I HATE tomatoes. It has still been fun seeing this tomato plant grow. We kinda gave up hope on it because it looks dead, but guess what? It is not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats, really isn't so fun to grow something!! I love it, hence I'll be sharing much of my garden this summer. Sorry about the bike too, that's terrible.
Hooray for the tomatoes!
ok..how can you not like tomatoes? they are oh so yummy..and the home grown ones are the best..silly you!
Post a Comment