I saw this commercial on TV and then I watched a Tyra Show on it and I am ready to make a change. This website... http://www.niveausa.com/highlights/local_highlight/local_msj2009challenge let's you customize to your own lifestyle now to make you get that curvy body again in just four weeks. I am going to do it and I will let you all know my results. If anyone would like to try along with me you can get the Nivea product and Wal-mart or Target. I sure hope it works. I am ready to get some of my pre-baby body back. Let me know if you are in, and I will help you be motivated and it will sure help me be motivated. It has four different categories to help you out and there is a website that helps you too! Cut and past this link to take you there and read more about it! http://www.niveausa.com/highlights/local_highlight/local_msj2009challenge
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've wondered about that stuff...you'll have to let me know how it works for you! Hope you had a great Father's Day!
Post a Comment