Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yummy Wrap

Last night I made the best stuff. I took some chicken and marinated it in teryaki sauce for about an hour. Then I cooked some white rice and when the chicken and the rice were both done I added them together and warmed them for a few minutes. When that was done I put it on a whole wheat tortilla with some swiss cheese, and lettuce. We also has baked sweet potato fries. It was so good. I hope you guys try it and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Steph,
Hey there, you beautiful woman! I have really enjoyed looking at your blog and cute little family. Iam so excited to see you at the reunion and even more so to see that cute little man.
I was wondering if I could ask a favor of you. I have been trying to get ahold of Suzie to see if she has been getting my emails and to get a count on who from the Jerald and Maydene family will be coming. I haven't heard anything from anyone so I thought maybe you could be my helper. You are welcome to call me and then we could chat, if that works better for you. 602.954.6866. I would really appreciate any help you can give me. Hope you have a wonderful day! Love, Lindy

Jennica said...

hey stef!! thanks for the comments! your so nice! i just love you!! looks like your doing pretty good ??? i miss you honey! how are things going??